Wind Mitigation

These forms are for your convenience.  They may provide up to 46% credit on your condominium association wind policy.  These forms can be completed by a residential licensed General or Building Contractor, Licensed Buidling Inspector, Registered Architect, Engineer or Building Code Official.  For condominium assocations three stories or less please use Wind Mitigation Form 0IR-BI-1802 (Rev.02/10) for condominium assocations over three stories please use form Wind Mitigation form MIT-BT II & III (8/2008).  Once form has been obtained your insurance agent must submit to company to apply credit.  Once the credit has been processed you will continue to recieve a discount on your associations policy annually.  Call us for all your condominium insurance needs! (850) 769 2225.